This week our focus is on “THERAPY”. “As a therapist I consider myself to be a part of my client’s support systems. Therapy is the bridge between you dysfunctional self and your healthy self. It is a journey to reconcile those two parts and it is often met with fear, ridicule and lack of understanding…”
- Stark Tara
Great Morning Family, Welcome to Black History Month 2022. Remember, Whenever – Wherever – However GREATNESS takes place this month, we are doing it….
“FOR THE CULTURE!”
- G.O. Heroes
- It’s not about JABBIN it’s all about CALLABIN
- Congratulations Raygan, job well done!
- As we continue to dedicate the month of June to educational excellence, Greatness Only would like to acknowledge our next “GRADBEGREAT” recipient Ms. Alexis Marlene Wright and this is her story:
- Shout out to this lil G.O. Getter “Kasson” future MLS Superstar rock’n the fresh curly Fro and the Greatness Only headband emphasizing the GO!
- “We hold there truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among there are Life, Liberty & the pursuit of Happiness.” (DOI-1776)
- Major shout to my man Tristan Smith the owner of “Fit Lab USA” in Mansfield, TX for the new found partnership.
- Huge Shout Out goes to Ms. Keshia Walker, the President and CEO of Insights Marketing & Promotions which is one of the Largest minority owned forms in Altanta, GA.